Paid Apprenticeship Opportunity
Star Playgrounds is looking to fill several spots for a Paid Apprenticeship. We install commercial playgrounds, shades, and site amenities throughout Colorado and Wyoming. We have immediate openings on our installation crews. We are only looking for apprentices with a positive attitude, who are dependable, show pride in their work and are detailed oriented. Previous experience in construction, landscaping and driving a machinery requested, but not necessary. This job will require overtime through the summer, some travel and we start at 6:45am. You will be working on a crew of 4 to 6 individuals and going out to job sites each day from our Littleton office location, except when on extended trips outside of the Front Range.
- Tiered, performance based pay raises
- Paid training
- Tools provided for you
- All expenses paid for out of town trips
- Paid drive time
- Must be physically able to lift up to 85lbs
- Must be able to work outside, for a minimum of 50 hours a week
- Must be able to work flexible hours
- Must show up, on time, with everything you need every day
- Must not have felonies
- Clean driving record for 2 years, and experience towing a plus
Compensation: $16.00 to $17.00 per hour starting rate, depending upon qualifications and experience, with structured pay raises.
Email if interested.
9892 Titan Park Cir, Littleton, Colorado 80125