CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. In this Contest the Entrant is providing information to Just Be You, Inc., dba Children’s Playstructures & Recreation and Southwest Soils (“Sponsor”). The information the entrants provide will only be used for verification of eligibility to participate in the Contest. Please direct any questions or comments regarding this sweepstakes to
CPRI PLAYGROUND GIVEAWAY CONTEST
2. THE CONTEST AND THE CONTEST PERIOD
ContestCPRI Playground Giveaway Contest (the “”) commences at 12:01 a.m. on November 3, 2014, and concludes at 11:59 p.m. on November 28, 2014 (the “Contest Period”).
3. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY
Contest PartiesContest is open to all childcare, churches, municipalities, park and recreation districts, schools or school districts, hoa’s and multifamily housing organizations that operate and are residents of Colorado and Wyoming, except employees and their immediate families, representatives or agents (and those with whom such persons are domiciled, whether related or not) of Sponsor, its affiliated companies, direct playground equipment competitors, prize suppliers, advertising/promotion agencies and any entity involved in the development, production, implementation, administration or fulfillment of the Contest (collectively, the “”). By entering this Contest, you are agreeing to abide by and be legally bound by these Official Rules and Regulations (the “Rules”). If you do not agree to be legally bound by these Rules, then please do not participate in this Contest.
5. HOW TO ENTER
Form(the “Website”), (a.) Fully complete the Contest Form (the “”) with all required information, which requires you to: enter your first name, last name, valid email address, name of your organization, complete address, upload a photo of your playground location and brief description and/or tell us why you’d like the playground; and (b) signify your agreement that you have read and agree to be legally bound by the terms and conditions of these Rules; (c) hit the “Send” button to send us an email (the “Application”).NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. To register, go to
6. THE GRAND PRIZE
Grand PrizeThe Entrant will receive the CPRI Playground (5-12 year old playground), border timbers and engineered wood fiber, that fits within a 28 foot by 32 foot space, and supervision of a volunteer provided community build (the “”). This playground is not a 2-5 year old playground and is not Qualistar approved. The Grand Prize Winner must be available to provide between 12 to 20 volunteers to work with Sponsor’s installation managers and staff to install the playground on December 6th, 2014. Volunteers must be able to meet assemble components, mix concrete, move soil and wood carpet. Grand Prize will be administered via declaration and release letter consisting of complete prize details.
7. THE GRAND PRIZE SELECTION PROCESS
The eligible Entrant will be chosen by the most votes received by the end of the contest on November 28th, 2014 (end of the Contest Period) and selected as the winner of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner will be announced December 1st, 2014 via Entrants contact information provided on the email submitted.
8. DEADLINE FOR CLAIMING GRAND PRIZE
DeadlineThe Grand Prize winner must claim the Grand Prize by 3:00 p.m. (MST) on December 3rd, 2014 (the “”). If the Grand Prize winner fails either to claim the Grand Prize or inform Children’s Playstructures & Recreation of its inability to claim the Grand Prize before the Deadline, the organizations entry will be forfeited and another eligible entrant will be selected.
9. LIMITATION ON NUMBER OF ENTRIES PERMITTED
Only one entry per organization is permitted. Multiple entries will be discarded. Entries are subject to verification and will be declared invalid if they are reproduced, falsified, altered or tampered with in any way and the Company reserves the right to disqualify the entrant in its sole discretion.
10. DECLARATION AND RELEASE OF GRAND PRIZE WINNER
Before being awarded the Grand Prize the Grand Prize winner must:
1) ReleasersSign a standard form confirming that by entering the Contest; accept(s) the Contest Prize as awarded; for the organization of the Selected Entrant, its heirs, executors, administrators, assigns and personal representatives (collectively the “”) waive and release any and all claims to which the Selected Entrant may become entitled to for any reason whatsoever including, without limitation, for death, personal injury, illness, breach of contract, negligence, strict product liability, economic loss or damage to person or property, and do hereby release, remise and forever discharge Children’s Playstructures & Recreation and their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, predecessors, successors, assigns, related entities, partners, partnerships, licensees, licensors, service providers, advertising agencies, promotional agencies, fulfillment house, officers, directors, shareholders, governors, employees, volunteers, agents, and representatives (collectively the “Releasees”), of and from any and all liability, actions, causes of action, suits, debts, dues, sums of money, costs, interest, claims and demands whatsoever, whether at law or in equity, which the Selected Entrant’s participation therein, any advertising or promotion related to the Contest, and the Selected Entrant’s acceptance, possession, or use of the Contest Prize or any portion thereof;
a) declare and agree that the Selected Entrant will not commence any proceedings with respect to the Contest, my participation therein, any advertising or promotion related to the Contest, or my acceptance, possession, or use of the Contest Prize against any other person or legal entity who may claim contribution or indemnity from the Releasees;
b) Advertisingconsent to the publication, reproduction dissemination and/or other use of its name, address, photograph, likeness, sobriquet, voice, personal information and/or statements about the Contest without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by the Releasees in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast, the internet and in-store marketing campaigns (the “”);
c) declare that an officer or director of the organization has read, understood and agreed to the terms of this Declaration and Release, and am aware that this is a legally binding document that limits its rights.
11. GRAND PRIZE TO BE ACCEPTED AS AWARDED
The decision of the Contest judges is final, and the Grand Prize must be accepted as awarded. No portion of the Grand Prize is transferable. The Grand Prize is not redeemable for cash and no substitute for any portion of the Grand Prize is offered. Should the Grand Prize winner be unable to claim the Grand Prize as awarded, his or her entry will be forfeited and another eligible Contest entrant will be selected.
12. NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES
Sponsor does not make any representation or offers any warranty, express or implied, as to the quality or fitness of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize winner understands and acknowledges that it may not seek reimbursement or pursue any legal or equitable remedy from Sponsor should the Grand Prize fail to be fit for its purpose or is in any other way unsatisfactory to the Grand Prize winner.
13. OWNERSHIP OF ENTRIES
All entries shall become the property of Children’s Playstructures & Recreation, the Sponsor(s) and their advertising and promotional agencies. The Releasees assume no responsibility for lost, stolen, destroyed or otherwise indecipherable entries due to any failure or technical malfunction of the telephone network, on-line computer systems of equipment, servers, access providers, software, poor reception, technical problems, and failure of any email or submission or due to any other reason regardless of cause.
14. WHERE CONTEST RULES AND REGULATIONS AVAILABLE
rules and regulations are available online at
15. COMPLIANCE WITH CONTEST RULES
All contestants agree to abide by the Contest Rules, which are subject to change at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
16. COMPLIANCE WITH LAWS
This Contest is void where prohibited by law and is subject to all federal, state, local and municipal laws and regulations of the United States of America and of each state, local and municipal laws of the United States of America, respectively.